Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Lol the dell saga continues, i just got charged again. So were damn near 4 k after i canceled my order, talked to dell and my bank.

I have a conformation from dell on 5-31 that it was canceled. I didnt even know that charged me again until my wife mentioned me reordering it
, i told her i got an email from dell on 5 31 and the money was put back. Sure enough there is a new charge today, but i have no email from dell about reordering or anything processing.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
So who's build did you go with WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE ? ... InfamousICON @InfamousICON or ReSpawn @ReSpawn ?

Jun 21, 2016
“potential act of terrorism.’’

the religion of peace strikes again.

BUT THE CRUSADES! LOL

Terror incident on London Bridge

PEDESTRIANS have been run down and passers-by stabbed in what appears to be a coordinated string of terror attacks causing mass casualties in the heart of London.

No Cookies | Herald Sun

Jun 21, 2016
So who's build did you go with WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE ? ... InfamousICON @InfamousICON or ReSpawn @ReSpawn ?
I think he bought alienware, because we can't compete with wholesale prices on that GPU

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Danger Manye @Danger Manye Hey man I was listening to your beats, you got any more of your stuff I can hear? I know people in this section are keen to hear it.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbGhVaYmt8Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbGhVaYmt8Q[/ame]
In My Mind That What's Thumping Plus 100's More Warriors Drums. Is That A Good Enough Beat Bc I Don't Make Beats I'm Just Around A Few Guys That Do.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Want That ChadaladayadaImean Is Coo As Hell On A Old As Hell Beat, Who Be Making Fresh As Staples To The Game Like That, If 16 Of Us Did That To One Track Each We Would Have The Sicc Compilation Ready For The Big Dawgs. Fuck Trying Wreck And Smash On Something New.

Everybody Want To Rap On A Fresh Beat But Whatabout What It Is DOPE

Last edited: