Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
lol

Hillary Clinton now blames "Macedonia" for election loss, in bizarre onstage interview

Hillary Clinton now blames “Macedonia” for election loss, in bizarre onstage interview

“So this was different because they went public, and they were conveying this weaponized information and the content of it, and they were running, y’know there’s all these stories, about y’know, guys over in Macedonia who are running these fake news sites, and you know I’ve seen them now, and you sit there and it looks like you know sort of low level CNN operation, or a fake newspaper.”

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol fuck this English class I'm taking this summer is being taught by a bull dyke feminazi, literally every single assignment for the entire course is us writing about feminism issues.

I should pretend to be full on Donald Trump supporter in my essays just to see what type of grades I get, as long as I finish with a C it will be worth it for the lulz