Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Originally I quit the reefers to get a job but now I want to prove to myself I can break the psychological addiction. If I give in now I'll be right back to burning an 8th a day. I can control my urge to drink tho.

Props: GTS and GTS

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Keep it up homie ....alcohol much harder to give up considering the withdrawals and whatnot. I'm being a little bitch about the weed but it's been my addiction forever.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
You got those back spasms under control ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN
Unfortunately, no lol.

I played football on Saturday morning in Oakland and they flared up later that night.

Then like a dumb ass, I chose to hoop yesterday even though I was hella sore.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
You need to hit the gym and strengthen your back. One day a week, start light weights and slowly build up as you progress.

Lat pull downs (lats), seated rows (middle back) and hyper-extensions (lower back).

hyper-extensions

The crazy thing is, I actually do that specific exercise...and will even hold a 25-45 lb. plate to my chest while doing it.

I also do lat pull downs and seated rows too.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
How many sets and reps for hyper-extensions and how often per week?

Also are you stretching before and after?
I do about 4-5 sets at 4-10 reps...maybe 2-3 times a week.

Stretching might actually be the problem, because I almost always forget to stretch before working out. If I do, it's usually before I play football or basketball, and I rarely do it before lifting weights. Also, I never stretch after working out.

Jun 21, 2016
I do about 4-5 sets at 4-10 reps...maybe 2-3 times a week.
That's way too much! Twice a week max, the sets and reps are perfect though. Your muscles need time to rebuild. Honestly, try once a week and focus on the form because form is the key. Swap out those other two days with some stuff that will help your core in general.

What is your work out schedule like for the week or are you just doing back?

Stretching might actually be the problem, because I almost always forget to stretch before working out. If I do, it's usually before I play football or basketball, and I rarely do it before lifting weights. Also, I never stretch after working out.
Gotta stretch before and after. I know it looks a bit faggy, but forget about that. Doesn't have to be done for that long, a nice quick stretch.