Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
we're doing our regular season rotation too, this shit annoyed me in the Finals last year.

We're down, it's the 4th quarter. Why is Curry and KD on the bench? David West shouldn't be taking shots right now. KD and Curry can't play 3-4 extra minutes in the playoffs? We did this shit in the Finals last year, had Curry sitting for the first half of the 4th quarter lol shit is stupid.

Lebron and Kyrie didn't fucking sit

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
They can win in the paint with KD when it's this close IMO. I like how the warriors D is looking in the second half they've been applying a lot of pressure and it's paying off

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Klay has been pivotal to their success up to this point IMO but I agree he played like absolute shit tonight. he did hit a 3 and they only won by 3. May have not been the game winner but it was a small contribution that helped get them to the win.

He will have to step it up for sure, he knows he played like shit. Almost Errytime Klay has a bad series game he responds well in the next game.