Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Who tf is sco?

And tay aint fighting anyone he knows hed get fucked up by. thats why he didnt fight that crack head. If that fight went down and tay got worked his whole mob bullshit would be a big fraud and he knew it.. + tay said dude from sac got knocked out by his boy and that dude came on and called tay out and tay didnt want any funk bc he knew hed get wrecked.

Thats why he cosigned joe blow walking away,.. if the mob takes an L on cam its a wrap for his whole mob bs.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Who tf is sco?

And tay aint fighting anyone he knows hed get fucked up by. thats why he didnt fight that crack head. If that fight went down and tay got worked his whole mob bullshit would be a big fraud and he knew it.. + tay said dude from sac got knocked out by his boy and that dude came on and called tay out and tay didnt want any funk bc he knew hed get wrecked.

Thats why he cosigned joe blow walking away,.. if the mob takes an L on cam its a wrap for his whole mob bs.

Sco is wax's muscle!! That's him punching on husalah

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
They have a legitment reason to push a hardline on hus. I don't know any of these rappers personally and no vested interest so I have no opinion on them personally