Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
I just wanna develop new strains lmao might seem childish to some people but it's what interest me the most. When I learned about the Punnet square and how to single out specific attributes/characteristics in weed I became obsessed and I'd love to get paid to do it. I have a true passion for the canibus plant most people wouldn't understand and I'm not talking about just smoking it.
That's awesome, do it!

If you can make money off doing something you are passionate about, you will be one happy motherfucker.

We have legalised medicinal here, very very strict laws at this stage, but we have imported tonnes and are storing it in warehouses around the country. Our government obviously sees what kind of money the US makes from it, for example, CO has a 5 mill population, 1bn in 1 year. We have 25 million.. See the numbers? Eventually we will be manufacturing our own but until then, we will import.

If I was in your shoes, I'd educate myself on how start and grow a business. Incorporate a stronger knowledge of cannabis and that passion for cannabis will transfer into learning about running and starting a business.

Fundamentals of marketing & business will help you, so read up on then and invest in yourself.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Yes sir it's real medicine, if you look at pharmaceuticals most pills are 80% plant based and 20% manipulated. You live in Europe right ?

I've already began turning my delivery service into a limited liability company(LLC) which in turn protects the money it makes. I have a lot more to learn with regulation coming in 2018 and there's a 6 month grace period for MMJ licensing. I agree though I was telling my homie I'm probably gonna take business and business law classes so I can continue to follow my dreams legitimately and not just on a "street dealer" level

Jun 21, 2016
Yes sir it's real medicine, if you look at pharmaceuticals most pills are 80% plant based and 20% manipulated. You live in Europe right ?

I've already began turning my delivery service into a limited liability company(LLC) which in turn protects the money it makes. I have a lot more to learn with regulation coming in 2018 and there's a 6 month grace period for MMJ licensing. I agree though I was telling my homie I'm probably gonna take business and business law classes so I can continue to follow my dreams legitimately and not just on a "street dealer" level
Australia :D

That's awesome, even basic accounting and bookkeeping will help. Staying up to date with the constant changing laws, because it's cannabis, would actually benefit you the most if you were running that type of business.

They keys to sustaining the business are productivity & efficiency, managing supply and demand and diversifying your business.

Jun 21, 2016
I dropped out in 01 moved to CA got my GED.
Formal education is good, but so is on the job experience. Formal education helps at the top end, job experience helps at the start. So to offset that lack of top end knowledge, I educate myself with books. But ultimately, job experience is good for top end too but only for that line of work, if you know what I mean?

I worked, ended up part owner of an independent company, it sold, kept working in the industry. Now I work here and there because I don't need to work 9-5. I am starting up another business within the next 3 years.

However, I got legal troubles, but that won't stop me starting a business or learning.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Self education is the better than any formal education IMO because you're teaching yourself opposed to someone else just repeating stuff from a text book. Hands-on job experience beats any education on it IMO(for me, I know everyone's different) Good luck with the new business ...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Crazie locs got band from the gym one of my old coworkers goes to in Milpitas. I was sitting in the office one day and randomly my co worker shows me a video of him. He goes on to tell me that locs is asking people to spar with him in the gym and the gym gets hella complaints until one day gym management asked to see his membership and it turns out locs was using his sisters membership so they kicked him out.

Cool story bro

Locs was cool until he was exposed as a self Dick sucking weirdo.