Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Taught my nephew how to pitch, helped him with his swing. Which will in turn make him more successful at baseball and life in general. Other than that I've been a lazy POS wasting time on siccness trolling face me.
ReSpawn @ReSpawn
You are better off teaching how to read and count, that is more useful. Unless he will be a professional player, it's pointless tbh fam.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Good for writing, he will need that later in life.

Time is the most valuable capital we have, you are doing a good thing by spending time with the kid.
I was thinking about writing earlier, thinking it's gonna be a thing of the past soon with technology. Idk I hope I'm wrong but it seems like pen/paper is going out the door.

I agree time is more precious than any commodity. Thanks !

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Writing is already dead.

I'm in college right now, it's extremely rare to see a college student pull out a notebook and a pen, they all have their laptops out taking notes.

I don't even remember the last time I pulled out a pen in any jobs I've had over the last few years. Even signing my name is digital lol
Yup. I was in college in 2013 and it was about 50/50 on the laptop/paper. In biology lecture our teacher drew a lot of diagrams that helped us learn but just easier to draw on paper then laptop. I'm sure the laptops now are easier to draw on though.

My last job for 3 years I was asst manger for a paint company and had to always have pen/paper. Just made it easier to help contractors.

Printing/paper companies have to be going belly up though with everything being digital now. I'm surprised the news paper still gets delivered.

Jun 21, 2016
I was thinking about writing earlier, thinking it's gonna be a thing of the past soon with technology. Idk I hope I'm wrong but it seems like pen/paper is going out the door.

I agree time is more precious than any commodity. Thanks !
Writing is already dead.

I'm in college right now, it's extremely rare to see a college student pull out a notebook and a pen, they all have their laptops out taking notes.

I don't even remember the last time I pulled out a pen in any jobs I've had over the last few years. Even signing my name is digital lol
I hear you, sadly it's like that most places. But without writers/painters, we wouldn't have art and literature.

I'd take a painting over a photograph any day.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I was taking general ed to get into a radiology program at foot hill. I changed courses though cuz it seems to feminine or a female dominated position. I also had a grow op going at the time and most my focus went to that and ended up getting on academic probation for failing 2 classes and said fuck it. I finished one year of school, 20+ credits and quit going. I just enrolled for fall semester again.

I passed anthropology, philosophy, bio with lab, couple math classes, English with lab, accounting, and a few others I can't remember right now

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
I was taking general ed to get into a radiology program at foot hill. I changed courses though cuz it seems to feminine or a female dominated position. I also had a grow op going at the time and most my focus went to that and ended up getting on academic probation for failing 2 classes and said fuck it. I finished one year of school, 20+ credits and quit going. I just enrolled for fall semester again.

I passed anthropology, philosophy, bio with lab, couple math classes, English with lab, accounting, and a few others I can't remember right now
Good shit. I know it is female dominated here, but that means more radiologists for you??

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
more important, what do you want to do as a career?
I just wanna develop new strains lmao might seem childish to some people but it's what interest me the most. When I learned about the Punnet square and how to single out specific attributes/characteristics in weed I became obsessed and I'd love to get paid to do it. I have a true passion for the canibus plant most people wouldn't understand and I'm not talking about just smoking it.