Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
It sucks that both the Warriors and raiders will be leaving Oakland right after they each break out of over a decade of mostly shitty teams. Tough to pin all my Oakland sports hope on the A's when they've burned me so many times

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It sucks that both the Warriors and raiders will be leaving Oakland right after they each break out of over a decade of mostly shitty teams. Tough to pin all my Oakland sports hope on the A's when they've burned me so many times
The Warriors new arena is 15 miles from the current arena man lol that's seriously complaining about semantics at that point. The Warriors have always been the bay's team, there's a reason they weren't called the Oakland Warriors. If people in Oakland considers moving 15 minutes away a "loss of team" I don't even know what to say at this point lol

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
The Warriors new arena is 15 miles from the current arena man lol that's seriously complaining about semantics at that point. The Warriors have always been the bay's team, there's a reason they weren't called the Oakland Warriors. If people in Oakland considers moving 15 minutes away a "loss of team" I don't even know what to say at this point lol
Uhh they're still leaving dude. I'm sad my teams are bouncing man, cut me some slack lol. Dubs won one in Oakland I hope the raiders do the same. Also the sf move will probably price me out of tickets so that's kind of a bummer

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Technically they were in SF before Oakland, so doesn't that mean they're going home then? lol
Lol 50 years before I was born? If you want to get that technical, moving home would be going to philly. That move will probably price me out of tickets which kinda sucks, the raiders move is the one that really stings though. I'm trying to keep an open mind and not get too pissy about it, I generally don't go to more than 1-2 raiders games a year anyways, I'll be sad to see them go though. 3rd generation Oakland raiders fan and whatnot. Im young enough to where I'll probably stick with them and hold out the idiotic hope they move back one day in the distant future, pretty sure they lost my pops as a fan and he's been a straight up diehard for like 50+ years, I feel for him a lot more cause this isn't the first time they've left on him and many others. I totally get the whole team before City thing, but when you grow up supporting a team you live close to, the two become more closely entwined. Especially after suffering through shitty seasons for most of my life. Alright I'm done

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol 50 years before I was born? If you want to get that technical, moving home would be going to philly. That move will probably price me out of tickets which kinda sucks, the raiders move is the one that really stings though. I'm trying to keep an open mind and not get too pissy about it, I generally don't go to more than 1-2 raiders games a year anyways, I'll be sad to see them go though. 3rd generation Oakland raiders fan and whatnot. Im young enough to where I'll probably stick with them and hold out the idiotic hope they move back one day in the distant future, pretty sure they lost my pops as a fan and he's been a straight up diehard for like 50+ years, I feel for him a lot more cause this isn't the first time they've left on him and many others. I totally get the whole team before City thing, but when you grow up supporting a team you live close to, the two become more closely entwined. Especially after suffering through shitty seasons for most of my life. Alright I'm done
I wish sarcasm showed through text, cause I guess "lol" after saying a team was going home after 45 years somewhere wasn't enough

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
did you change your plan?

i saw they added some protection plan i didn't request which was bullshit, had to call to remove it
yeah had the ultimate it was like $100 for everything include free nfl ticket then it ended last month bill jumped up to $165 changed it to choice package also got rid of the shitty movie channels i never watched