Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
got 2 different places telling me to jump ship to work with them and they both drug test.

one would require me to move up north and the other is local but part time, yet it pays a little under $20 an hr (but works full time hrs).
Drug tests are gay...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Not much, just focusing on getting my exams out of the way.

What's good with you?
That's cool man, good luck with your exams. Which of your exams poses the biggest challenge for you?

Right now I'm just sketching and drinking coffee.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That's cool man, good luck with your exams. Which of your exams poses the biggest challenge for you?

Right now I'm just sketching and drinking coffee.
Thanks man

Currently probably psychology, as out of my three psychology exams, one of them requires me remember a ton of different studies. There's three topics for that exam, and is split into 6 sub-topics, and each of those has about 5 different studies. So I need to remember roughly 90 different psychological studies, and that's on top of all the studies I need to remember for the other two psychology exams.

Basically, these exams are more a memory game than they are legitimate assessments of ability and understanding.

[/rant]

But aside from that it's not too bad.

How was the coffee?