Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
Stella is dope for thirst quenching. Been heavy in to thirst quenching type beers like Stella and Modelo since I moved to Phoenix a few years ago, they go perfect when it's hot as fuck outside lol
I can't stand Belgian beer lol. The taste and smell make me want to throw something. But I'm with you on modelo. I'll even drink a rolling rock or Busch for the quench type beers

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There are some Russian Orthodox Jews staying at the hotel and with observing the Shabbat and all that they can't use anything with electricity so I had to take them up to their rooms because they couldn't use the elevator or let themselves in. While we were standing waiting for the elevator one lady looked right at me and said "Thank you for bringing us up, and thank you for not thinking we're crazy" then laughed and I really wanted to reply "I never said I didn't think you were crazy" because I was actually in fact thinking just that right when she said it. I hit her with the "No problem" instead and they gave me five bucks.