Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Faggot kid at fast and easy closed 15 mins early..

I walked over there trying to grab a few tall cans but nope.. im like can i swipe my card hes like no were closed...

Drove down to shell, they dont have shit for beer. On the drive back the bitch ass kid hasnt even left the store.. so insted of letting me buy beer real quick his ass is still there 30 mins later. What a faggot

Jun 21, 2016
It's been boring for years where the fuck have you been you goddamn jew nosed Australian piece of shit
at the gym and fucking with milfs because apparently I'm too old for mid 20s sluts

I wanna eat the pussy, but then when I go under and the smell hits I'm like nah

I need some hair regrowth or something to make me look younger

Jun 21, 2016
ICON you tried out Squad?

Pretty sick tbh, an actual shooter where people use teamwork. Sometimes you might get lucky and the squad can pull off bounding alternate/successive overwatch and river crossings.

Squads of 9, 50 v 50 massive maps

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
LMAO
@infinity , this new SNL chick Melissa Villasenor is pretty funny

Bedroom - SNL - YouTube
That was funny. I'll keep an eye out for more from her.

That stupid bitch who created "#OscarsSoWhite" took screenshots of some of her old "racist" tweets. I guess trying to create controversy or get her fired? Fucking SJWs have nothing better to do than sit around all day stirring shit up online. Apparently even attempting a joke than mentions a race is a hate crime. "Recreational outrage"

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ase-hot-water-racist-tweets-article-1.2804893