Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm all for women's rights, equal pay for women, etc. But they're fucking up bad with these movies. Make an all female -original- concept, you look like you're trying way too hard when you take a loved film property and just replace all of the men with women. People reject that shit quick because it doesn't look sincere.
A lot of ideals get pushed through hollywood. There's probably going to be a lot of movies with subtle alterations to push anti-trump sentiments in the coming couple of years. Like some movie where there's a group of people being oppressed by some tyrannical super hitler leader and they rise up against them or something. Or I don't know, maybe not something so blatant but maybe you'll see a character in a movie pass by a TV and it'll be news headlines with fascist world leaders doing terrible stuff or something

Or movies that paint nationalists / loving your country as being racist and backwards

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
butcher did you get those pre made salads at trader joes gonna need to swoop up one for lunch instead of eating out and some dressing
The ones from the other day yeah

This other one was from QFC

If you're going to add your own dressing you can buy some nicer greens blends with vegetables mixed in and eat those. The pre-made salads are usually like 40% smaller and cost more especially if there's any kind of nuts or chicken in there.

But yeah trader joes had like 16 different salads or some shit. They're kind of small though honestly. I think they range from like 250-450 calories. If you were trying to fill up from just trader joes salads you might spend like $20 for food lol. Might need to add a sammich

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

These are the ones without dressing if you were planning on adding your own dressing (remember that kale is pretty fibrous if you arent used to eating tons of fiber you have to either chew it into basically liquid or let some kind of acidic dressing break it down for a couple hours)

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

The Kale Chopped Asiago & the Asian Chopped are probably the two salads I've eaten the most out of any pre-made salad kit. They usually go on sale for $3.49 each and that's when I buy them. You need a big bowl and it's supposed to be like 3 servings but I eat the entire thing lol

They're mass produced so you have to pick out the big kale stems it's usually not too much though

And of course you'll get way more nutrition from using fresh produce. The second you start cutting into vegetables they start losing nutrition

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just ate a Taylor Farms Greens and Sunshine salad, it was good. I added some vegan cheese and used Annie's Papaya Poppy seed dressing.
I almost did that last night. I was eyeing it but I only had about 3 minutes to get to work and I knew i'd end up staring at dressings for 3+ minutes so I just grabbed a pre-made one I saw on clearance. That shit looks delicious lol

I should've connected it in my mind buying that tessemae salad, to see if they sold tessemae dressings, but it didn't click at the time

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
THE BACK STORY
As the mother of three athletic boys, Tesse had to figure out a way to get them to eat their veggies while staying healthy. Because serving a dressing full of artificial ingredients was not an option, she created and perfected her own all-natural recipe. When her oldest son, Greg, realized how great it was, he said, “Mom, let’s go into business together and make this for the world!” As Tessemae's All Natural grows its product line around the globe, the commitment to healthy eating and healthy living remains the core of the company's mission.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
THE BACK STORY
As the mother of three athletic boys, Tesse had to figure out a way to get them to eat their veggies while staying healthy. Because serving a dressing full of artificial ingredients was not an option, she created and perfected her own all-natural recipe. When her oldest son, Greg, realized how great it was, he said, “Mom, let’s go into business together and make this for the world!” As Tessemae's All Natural grows its product line around the globe, the commitment to healthy eating and healthy living remains the core of the company's mission.