Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Salads are probably my favorite food right now. I'm not talking about "lettuce + dressing" more like anything with 6+ ingredients. It's so easy to get so much micronutrition. That's my new thing since all this stress and shit; micronutrients. Also color. Looking at a salad with multiple ingredients that's super fresh and colorful (eat the rainbow) brings me joy Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus

If i can just remain level i think finally for once in my life clean eating and exercise will click at the same time, maybe even with total sobriety as well, and I'm going to accomplish more than i ever have yet. It'll click with a level of positivity and obsession I've never had too. None of this would've been possible if i tried it every one elses way ie "just workout and eat cleaner". That wasn't possible for me; it had to be food first and learning how weight loss truly worked.

Maybe. Probably not. No one prop this i haven't done shit yet i don't want that reward/ reinforcement factor

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was walking around and saw this homeless lady with like 5 bags sitting in front of the coffee place. I didn't bother even looking or stopping (technically their problem not mine)
Just saw her get into a nice car and drive off maybe she wasn't homeless at all. Or newly homeless?

I have to judge a book by it's cover tbh fam

It's a shitty way of looking at people

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol. I was sitting at this light and I know the light cycle, i know when the people to the left are done turning left, I'll get the green arrow. its happened hundreds of times and I basically am going the split second it turns green. Well I did that today but the light stayed red i totally ran that shit luckily there was no one coming from the other way. The guy behind me was like HOOOONNK all pissed. It was probably because this stupid cunt to the right of me stopped like 6 feet short of the line where the pressure or magnet plate is and fucked up the whole light cycle, stupid cunt

It's happened at least 6 times where some dumb bitch will stop super short and the light cycle wont ever change. I've actually gotten out of my car and walked up and been like "You have to pull up to the light otherwise we'll be stuck here" then they'll ignore me and ill go around them, go down a block, u turn, then turn right while they sit there looking stupid as fuck

Damn I hate women drivers women shouldn't be allowed to drive

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Using an age-old Scottish recipe McTavish Shortbread bakes deliciously rich, Traditional shortbread. By adding carefully selected ingredients McTavish creates unique shortbread tastes like Chocolate Espresso, Ginger Spice and Lemon-Lavender. Ingredients Matter. Every batch uses local creamery butter, pure cane sugar and Madagascar Pure Bourbon Vanilla. Only premier ingredients are used for each variety. Handmade Care. McTavish Shortbread is more than just hand-selected, all-natural ingredients. It’s a promise to deliver handmade, personally packaged shortbread goodness to the world’s finest gourmet stores, coffee shops and cookie lovers everywhere. Fresh and delicious!**For Wholesale Orders, please contact us directly.**

Damn those cookies were amazing. Someone left some in the general area of the breakroom where people abandon their food for other people to finish off so i ate them. I want some more