Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I've been waging psychological operations on Mac Jesus for quite awhile. His shell is impassable, it has barbs, it is poisonous. I will help him reach the total wellness he secretly desires.

I will appreciate you, and support you; mostly because I am extremely selfish, and it helps me.
Don't.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
they found my car at the airport

impounded it. $340 something if i make it there in less than 1 hour
itll be like $390 tomorrow. said it had a dent on the right side and "they didnt put any other notes about condition or the ignition"
So ignition is kinda weird, I don't know what they did to start it but they didn't destroy it. Probably had a shaved key or something. Dent on right rear passenger and scraped up and mud all over; they probably ran it into a ditch because of the shocks and mismatched tires. Drives kind of weird. They burned up some of the oil. Gas tank was on full* now its less than a quarter tank almost on E. Entire interior is coated in wd40. Stole my registration and insurance information, a work blazer and tie and my work ID badge and my employee handbook (watch my shitty company make me pay to replace them all probably like $500 altogether for goodwill quality trash lol). They left all my burned CD's but stole Joy Division Unknown Pleasures and Closer (Those fucking pieces of shit). Stole my sunglasses of course. Stole the tide pods and fabric softener i had in the back seat lol. Stole this little afghan my grandma knitted me I kept in the back seat. Stole the extra oil out of my trunk and my spare tire. My sunshades were broken off and laying in the back seat; they stole my sun visors of all fucking things (WTF?). There's probably more but whatever im tired as fuck

I made the mistake of knocking on my neighbors door. shes this older lady i see her now and then but i just realized shes insane. I said that with the mail theft and I think my W2 got stolen, now my registration and other stuff, that I think someone might try to break into the apartment when im gone at night (I have a hunch it has something to do with these people that got evicted, they're probably targeting me for being a security guard. They would know I'm not here at night, and they'd always get quiet when i was walking by. I'm pretty sure they had the bounty hunter called on them that time by a neighbor and then with the eviction stuff they probably blame me. At least thats my conspiracy theory

Anyway that lady was batshit crazy she started talking about how when her backs to the wall shes going to fight to the death and all this other stuff, and how someone put a knife to her back and all this stuff and i was like "I'm so sorry but I'm exhausted and have to get some rest before work but we'll talk again later" lol ill never talk to that person again im getting the fuck out of here. 1 more month

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
At least u aint gotta buy a new car
True. I'm feeling super negative about it but I know it'll pass. It just really sucks to have worked so many days and was on the verge of a major purchase then it's like "NOPE".

I know I'm going to be in a much better environment soon though, and things should lighten up at least a tiny bit financially

Props: GTS and GTS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Washifas is just like bompton, shout out to the almight yg for creating that word.
Nah; washifas just has a drug and homeless people problem and the root of it is apathy.

At least I was watching the news a little bit ago and they were talking about "We cannot ignore this homeless problem" but they always declare homelessness a 'crisis' like every other year since I've been a kid