Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
damn that sucks

did you have full coverage on it?
nah Hell no. I can't even really afford $98/mo for the most minimal basic liability; I only got it because I got some no-insurance tickets and the judge in Monroe ripped into me when I got too cocky. It was something like "But you were going 70mph, in a 55"
"Yeah, I was going with the flow of traffic."
"I'VE LIVED HERE FOR OVER 30 YEARS, AND NEVER, NEVER HAS THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC EVER BEEN 70MPH. WITH NO INSURANCE AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME."
So I just apologized and said that I had no choice, it had to lapse so I can feed myself or something I forget lol, presented my insurance bought the day after the tickets then got it reduced

and 98/mo was only because one of the landscapers who works for my uncle has a brother who runs one of those insurance agencies that find you the cheapest rates, and that was the best there is. Single Male, 2 speeding tickets, 2 no insurance tickets. Places like State Farm and Farmers won't insure me. I think Geico wanted like $160 a month for the most minimal liability. Comprehensive and full Insurance are $200+ a month for me, on my car that was maybe worth $1,500 total lol 99 nissan sentra gxe

Props: GTS and GTS
Feb 8, 2006
nah Hell no. I can't even really afford $98/mo for the most minimal basic liability; I only got it because I got some no-insurance tickets and the judge in Monroe ripped into me when I got too cocky. It was something like "But you were going 70mph, in a 55"
"Yeah, I was going with the flow of traffic."
"I'VE LIVED HERE FOR OVER 30 YEARS, AND NEVER, NEVER HAS THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC EVER BEEN 70MPH. WITH NO INSURANCE AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME."
So I just apologized and said that I had no choice, it had to lapse so I can feed myself or something I forget lol, presented my insurance bought the day after the tickets then got it reduced

and 98/mo was only because one of the landscapers who works for my uncle has a brother who runs one of those insurance agencies that find you the cheapest rates, and that was the best there is. Single Male, 2 speeding tickets, 2 no insurance tickets. Places like State Farm and Farmers won't insure me. I think Geico wanted like $160 a month for the most minimal liability. Comprehensive and full Insurance are $200+ a month for me, on my car that was maybe worth $1,500 total lol 99 nissan sentra gxe
i work in the insurance industry trust me i know lol

did you leave it unlocked?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i work in the insurance industry trust me i know lol

did you leave it unlocked?
Nah, but that car is easy to break into. It was broken into once years ago when I was at work. I just went to my car and all my weed and my weed pipe and some coke, and all this other stuff like i had this really nice kief collector wtih a magnet lid that cost like $90, stereo head unit, bunch of cologne my backpack jacket all taken out of my trunk. It was all just gone and my car was still locked lol. They just got in and locked it and left.

I noticed last year my drivers side lock is all fucked like someone tried to get into it wtih a screwdriver or something. Then a few months ago the trim / seal around the door was all torn and ripped like someone was trying to get into it with a crowbar and didn't know what they were doing. And you can start a 99 nissan sentra with a screwdriver; I've seen one of my brothers friends driving one with one lol

Props: GTS and GTS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I could've probably bought one of those clubs but to be honest all you need is the little twist jack that comes standard in almost all older cars, under the carpet on the side of the wheel well. That shitty little jack

Put it in between the club, twist it, it'll crack that shit off like it was a twig or something. Or they just tear your steering wheel off. The gas pedal clubs are a joke too

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think my next door neighbor is dead or something. A notice that was put on all of our doors on like the 5th is still on theirs and their mailbox outside has been wide open for like a month. Either that or they skipped town.

I don't remember who lives there so that shows how many times I've interacted with them though lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I hate the bus so goddamned much. I rode the bus forever, from like 10 years old til about 23ish then i said I'll never ride that fucking thing again. I think I had to ride it once because my car was in a shop somewhere and i had to go pick it up.

You're in highschool again

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I used to ride the 174 every morning, every night. It was hell. Like 2 hours to downtown seattle from federal way ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the way down pacific highway into downtown seattle, completely jam packed utterly stuffed with people and it circled through the airport. Then had to ride it back at night

I used to say I could've easily made Bum Fights videos and made tons of money from the stuff i witnessed on that bus

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Bitch you've said that numerous times. Don't go all #alternativefacts on me. Lyft and Uber weren't even around when you used to say that.
Maybe I said that when I was selling you my car "I can just bus it" or something but I've literally have probably used the bus less than 5 times since then. Everything to do is generally walkable around here, part of the reason I sold you my car lol