Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Someone stole my car. Just made a police report. That car is gone for good probably and i only have liability insurance. All that overtime for like 2 months straight hoping to buy something nice now I'll probably have to put it all towards a car lol
The fuck? They get you at your apartment complex?

Fucking rat bastards

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The fuck? They get you at your apartment complex?

Fucking rat bastards
Yeah. Came out at 1035pm and it was just an empty stall; the parking lot was wet with a big dry patch where I was parked. My mail was getting stolen and now this.

I should definitely get some kind of identity protection now. If someone stole my W2 and now my vehicle registration they could destroy my nonexistent credit for life

I really hate people that steal; they're complete losers

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yeah. Came out at 1035pm and it was just an empty stall; the parking lot was wet with a big dry patch where I was parked. My mail was getting stolen and now this.

I should definitely get some kind of identity protection now. If someone stole my W2 and now my vehicle registration they could destroy my nonexistent credit for life

I really hate people that steal; they're complete losers
Damn, it almost sounds like somebody is targeting you specifically.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Friends are all like "just call your insurance bro". What a disconnect. I pay $98/mo for the most minimal liability insurance that's mandatory by law in this state and that's only because it's scheduled as a year long commitment. It'd be $120 if month to month. Comprehensive is $200+ a month for me. They don't realize how poor i am. I worked practically two months straight just to break even and escape from like a 3 months period of near poverty, then got one single paycheck ahead. I don't know. Whatever. I'm in a super negative headspace

Thinking about walking to QFC and buying alcohol before 2am