Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That desk setup is practically built for doing shit without anyone noticing unless they walked right up on you. Nice.
Pretty much. Plus having the cameras i know if someones coming down the elevators to the lobby or coming towards the lobby from outside. The only place i can't see is a stairwell off to the side but the door has one of those loud pushbars and people usually clunk into it hard and give themselves away

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

I've probably said it before but I've never really desired to own a house. The only thing that keeps it in the back of my mind is being able to smoke/ bbq and grill and do it right too. I think it'd be cool to have a garden too, and maybe even some chickens and some honey bees. Create a small backyard farm (bees give you better veggies, constant supply of raw unadulterated honey, fresh eggs and unadulterated chicken meat).

Anyone ever read Candide by Voltaire?

"Work keeps at bay three great evils: boredom, vice, and need. "

" Let us work without theorizing... 'tis the only way to make life endurable."

Is Trump is moving America back to the old form of population control; by reestablishing and reinforcing an unthinking working class? It sure was more palatable than the methods used over the past three decades (which may have been hijacked by cultural Marxism with a far more sinister goal than simple compliance and apathy). Who knows

I just want to move forward and be able to have that option to work and tend to my own garden, and be left alone; doesn't everybody? One thing is for certain though; there was no room for this ideal in future Globalist America.

lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I need to stop at Walmart and buy a hair-skin-nails complex. Need to restrengthen my brittle weak pathetic hair that's been destroyed by months of awful nutrition. I can't end up bald like Mac Jesus id literally rather be dead than be bald like Mac Jesus is, fuck that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Interesting... This nature bounty one has complaints from people saying they started breaking out from it so they stopped taking it. There's ingredients in it that are meant to encourage collagen turnover and usually if that's happening your skin purges itself aka you break out. Eventually the skin is completely new through all layers after about a month. I think the complaints are proof it might actually work. Buy1get1 at fred meyer ill go there