Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Now that I can see progress in my body, sloots can too

my game has improved

I gotta be careful though, don't wanna become too much of a normie

Cool man. Feels good? Was that something you were hoping for and working towards? If so then congratulations. Reap the rewards but don't forget you're not done yet. You can always look better and be better.

I may or may not start lifting soon. I'll take measurements beforehand and may or may not share them in the future if I've stuck to it and showed significant growth. Probably not though

Jun 21, 2016
Cool man. Feels good? Was that something you were hoping for and working towards? If so then congratulations. Reap the rewards but don't forget you're not done yet. You can always look better and be better.

I may or may not start lifting soon. I'll take measurements beforehand and may or may not share them in the future if I've stuck to it and showed significant growth. Probably not though
Thanks mate

Yes I'm doing it for myself but also to help the single life. I don't plan on stopping until I'm less than 5% body fat

long long way to go

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I am willing to risk death. I am at 33 percent body fat right now. What do I have to do to get to 5 percent?

Week1: 500mg 2,4-Dinitrophenol + 200mg modafinil + 2g vitamin C + 2g N-acetyl cysteine daily, 25mg Ephedrine +200mg caffeine + 61mg aspirin every 4 hours, less than 1000 calories daily, 3 gallons of water with heavy mineral and electrolyte supplementation, 2 hours cardio daily, high protein high fat NO CARBS
Week2: you'll likely be dead or will have given up by now. If not dead, drop the DNP to 250mg daily

Continue

You'll be losing approximately 2 pounds of fat per day with minimal muscle loss

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't know what those things are. this is too complicated. fuck this. I will just be fat lol.
Essentially you are blocking the bodies ability to convert carbohydrates to energy and they are instead released as intense body heat. As a result your body begins to cannabilize itself for food; fat is literally an evolutionary mechanism to store food energy and that's what gets cannabilized. You are also running your body at a higher temperature and consuming approximately 20-35% more energy. You will be constantly more exhausted than you have ever been in your entire life, hotter than you've ever been, and even something as simple as eating a candy bar could bring your temperature to as much as 109 degrees

You don't have what it takes to endure something like that probably lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh i thought we were being toxic and negative and saying hurtful things about you. That's what you were doing

You should think about how those words can be received as serious and not joking. And if you were joking, there's always a small element of truth hidden in there.

I don't like your negative attitude towards yourself. Why are you doing that?