Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Protect Lil B at all times
#rare
#verybased

Damn it's pretty obvious Lil B is severely depressed though. And it looks like he has constant cotton mouth and is bloated and the way he's talking (how his voice sounds, how the words seem muddled) it makes me think he's on anti-depressants or anti-psychotics

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Man fuck sports. I was thinking about starting to support the Diamondbacks this year just to have a local team to support and go to games and shit like that. Now I'm reading the Diamondbacks are positioning themselves for a new stadium and threatening to leave and all that shit.

Their fucking stadium is only 19 years old and still nice as hell. Probably the best baseball experience I've ever had. Chase Field rules, but now it's supposedly "subpar" because billionaires want more free shit.

Are stadiums and arenas now only supposed to have a 20 year shelf life?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Phoenix sports is a mess right now.

They're trying to get a new stadium to replace 19 year old Chase Field for the Diamondbacks. A new arena to replace the 24 year old Suns arena and a new arena to replace the 13 year old Coyotes arena (although that's more about city politics and location and not arena quality).

Shit is a joke. Next thing you know the Cardinals are gonna want to replace their 10 year old stadium lol

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Phoenix sports is a mess right now.

They're trying to get a new stadium to replace 19 year old Chase Field for the Diamondbacks. A new arena to replace the 24 year old Suns arena and a new arena to replace the 13 year old Coyotes arena (although that's more about city politics and location and not arena quality).

Shit is a joke. Next thing you know the Cardinals are gonna want to replace their 10 year old stadium lol
Do people in Arizona want to watch sports like that? I can't imagine wanting to go to a baseball game when its like 104 degrees outside

- then I googled it, and I couldn't be more wrong lol

Diamondbacks are experts at keeping heat at bay - USATODAY.com

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What do they mean by needing to repair it? It can't be crumbling apart already unless the contractors that built the thing ripped everyone off or were incompetent. I think team owners just see these newer stadiums then get butthurt.

just built a new stadium with a 140x80 foot screen salute fam

BUTCHER 206 said:
just built a new stadium with a 140x80 foot screen salute fam
just built a new stadium with dual 280x160 foot screens, salute fam

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Do people in Arizona want to watch sports like that? I can't imagine wanting to go to a baseball game when its like 104 degrees outside

- then I googled it, and I couldn't be more wrong lol

Diamondbacks are experts at keeping heat at bay - USATODAY.com
Everything in this city is air conditioned to crazy cool temps. The only things that suck are all the Spring Training baseball fields, cause like half the league has their spring training games here so we have like 8 different baseball stadiums throughout Phoenix for that and it hits in the 90's in March. I haven't been there, but I would also assume Sun Devil Stadium where ASU football plays is hot as fuck during the September games. Other than that we find ways to stay out of the heat for pretty much everything.