Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I definitely need some kind of minor mood stabilization though that i can fall back on. I've tried so many times and the doctors just refuse and have refused for years. I can almost guarantee it's because i admitted long ago to smoking lots of weed and my notes say "drug seeker" or "drug user"
sounds like you need a new doc.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
When you hittin the bay again breh
at the end of this month or next month, when i figure it out exactly ill let you know. Im gonna be staying in berkeley to visit my pops and ill probably chill a couple extra days after to have time to kick it with the brehs, you should def come through, or I can hit the city (i'm assuming you're still working at the brewery?)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
sounds like you need a new doc.
Yeah. I think i might try to switch my primary care physician. I've never been able to find a doctor and stick to them either. They probably labeled me as a "Shops doctors" too lol
Fuck it, roll through get crunk and watch some football. No whomever.
Going to go to this Seahawks party thing at a friend's house in burien. I tried telling everyone I'm sick but apparently "jinx" ing the game would be entirely my fault if we lose so i guess i gotta risk having this flu turn into bronchitis or pneumonia and risk getting a massive group of people sick. But at least some superstitious illogical nonsense won't be my fault!

Dec 11, 2006
at the end of this month or next month, when i figure it out exactly ill let you know. Im gonna be staying in berkeley to visit my pops and ill probably chill a couple extra days after to have time to kick it with the brehs, you should def come through, or I can hit the city (i'm assuming you're still working at the brewery?)
I left the brewery for a job in union city but can still get you drunk there lol. Either way hit me up or ABC, SK or Dana They know How to get a hold of me. Let's get it breh