Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Every time I see the variation of chopped up Salad kit, I get sad. I miss Kroger :*(

Please post different variations for me, thanks
My favorite are Taylor Farms; every single one is delicious to me and i legit enjoy them. I think this Mediterranean one is new, or they started stocking it recently I've never seen it before. The only one i haven't really gotten more than 10 times was the bbq ranch whatever it was

Asian one is my favorite. The cilantro + Sesame oil makes it for me

Whoa, I'm looking at their product section they have some great stuff. I wonder why i haven't seen most of it, maybe it's separated off into some other section

Our Products | Taylor Farms

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If this roommate thing happens which im sure it will, I'm about to keep ingredients on deck and consistently make world class salads. I'll make my own damn dressings with better foundation like some elite imported premium Sesame oil, fresh ginger and a great soy sauce; or based on some really nice balsamic (not that shit they sell at grocery stores). Keep additions stocked like sunflower seeds and shaved toasted almonds and dried berries or shit like that.

I want to get a mandolin or whatever too so if im feeling lazy i can just put a hunk of cabbage or something on it then shave it super thin really fast (also shave my fingers off). Or a food processor

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Seaweed snack consumed (i figured i could use some iodine and calcium). Chicken biryani was consumed. Salad was consumed. Two chocolate rice cakes were consumed. Butternut squash and sage ravioli on deck

Last edited: