Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
I bought doom for the xb1... tryed to install it and it needs a 31GB update lol wtf.
We need to go back to the nes days where we just turn it on and play it.

Aint no one got time to install the game and then wait for a 31GB update.
bruh, try that with australian backwater internet

May 4, 2002
I think the discs are basically just for show for console games now days. I've been thinking about just buying shit directly off the Playstation store from now on whenever I want to play some new shit.
The only downside to digital is there is no resale value...

If im not feeling a game i bought i can at least sell it and try to recoup some money, but with digital that cant happen.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE

the problem with resale, is that everything goes on sale after a while, so unless you return it shortly after, you won't get much.

doom digital is like $35 ($45usd) on xbox store

May 4, 2002
WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE

the problem with resale, is that everything goes on sale after a while, so unless you return it shortly after, you won't get much.

doom digital is like $35 ($45usd) on xbox store
I bought doom for 10 bucks.

Back in the 360 days id reebox and beat jt. Save the 60 bucks. Now alot of games dont hit redbox.

Like i said tho, id rather get 40 for beating a game and within a couple weeks sell it. Rather then buying digital and never being able to make a penny off of it.....

And to top it off, i recently found out that is psn goes down you can ppay any games downloaded at all... so we pay for a service and they're not able to handle attacks... and in the end we get some super shitty games for free and a sorry for being now able to access psn.