Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Obviously rae seememmewuededrd is 2 people. They're like the millennial kriss kross
I lied. I didn't even know until I watched an interview with "one half of rae smurmurmrurmemrerm" I was like WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

Then re-watched black beatles and was like LOL WHAT TEH FUCK
and re-wtached blase blase and was like "ohh ok... well they never really show them clearly next to each other and the video is kinda low quality and grainy... so once thats ingrained into your perception that it was just one guy it stayed there unchallenged and any evidence to the contrary was immediately filtered out because of confirmation bias and I literally probably could not see it even though it was right there. Yeah that's probably it. Also I'm so uninterested and non-invested into rae smrumermerer that it wasn't even possible to care enough to see"

it totally wasnt subconcious racism and im not retarded at all. Also, I probably figured it out awhile ago then cared literally so little that i forgot again. It might've happened more than once

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 ........... drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 , whom you have on your ignore list, wanted me to let you know that he shitted on your beaner ass in fantasy football. He also says fuck you.