Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Serious question time. I could win 500 bucks in fantasy football if I win this weekend. I have drew brees and matt ryan, leaning ryan cause Brees threw three picks against the bucs last time but then again he could throw for 400 yards and 5 Tds any given week. I have devonta freeman too so if I start ryan and the falcons play badly it could fuck my entire team. Who do I start at qb? Fantasy football stopped being fun I knew I was in the final and there was money on the line lol

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Serious question time. I could win 500 bucks in fantasy football if I win this weekend. I have drew brees and matt ryan, leaning ryan cause Brees threw three picks against the bucs last time but then again he could throw for 400 yards and 5 Tds any given week. I have devonta freeman too so if I start ryan and the falcons play badly it could fuck my entire team. Who do I start at qb? Fantasy football stopped being fun I knew I was in the final and there was money on the line lol
In order for you to win it's basically going to come down to great offense and great defense.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
In order for you to win it's basically going to come down to great offense and great defense.
I was hoping to hear from a cuzzbros affiliate, thanks man
You're welcome man. I gave you good advice. I deserve some of that 500.
For sure, I'll mail it out with your royalties if I win

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I honestly don't like either choice.