Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN just wanted to let you know right now was the moment the philadelphia eagles failed to recover an onside kick, their last pathetically desperate attempt at winning a 26 to 27 game with 4 seconds left, and their chances of winning the game completely faded away at that point.

and as of now the ravens have knelt and the game is final, and the eagles have been handed a loss

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I dunno I probably am seeing stuff that isnt there but it seems like theres several things that usually spark whole entire discussions all by themselves, and its loaded with explosive ones

-immigrant committing a crime
-10 minute police response and struggle
-gun state, implying no gun ownership by residents, implying suspect was able to gain entry and move around at liberty for some time
-used vivid disturbing imagery that helped enforce that, like "his passport laying by the crib" "used the bathroom and drank some orange juice from the fridge" (might as well have said he drank it straight from the carton)\
-allegedly did nothing wrong
-suspect said 'my father was a child molestor' which is pretty explosive

the whole thing was like a minefield of material for volatile reaction. see who would say "Id've killed him / beat him to death" etc, or "DEPORT HIM" or "He did nothing wrong don't jump to conclusions" etc.

Nah its probably just as simple as thats how they word stuff now because journalism has gone downhill so much its all this low quality stuff that'll get clicks and shock people. I'm fucking high
How you gonna type all that and leave out the part about how he thought the kid was a midget? I mean... kids really are kinda just midgets if you think about it.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN just wanted to let you know right now was the moment the philadelphia eagles failed to recover an onside kick, their last pathetically desperate attempt at winning a 26 to 27 game with 4 seconds left, and their chances of winning the game completely faded away at that point.

and as of now the ravens have knelt and the game is final, and the eagles have been handed a loss

I am very grateful for this update about the bitch ass Eagles losing; right now I am celebrating the bitch ass Eagles loss with a chicken torta with a side of tortilla chips from Valencia Market in Napa, #abc x 5 (chicken/corn/chips/cheese/crema) #thanku.