Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I dunno I probably am seeing stuff that isnt there but it seems like theres several things that usually spark whole entire discussions all by themselves, and its loaded with explosive ones

-immigrant committing a crime
-10 minute police response and struggle
-gun state, implying no gun ownership by residents, implying suspect was able to gain entry and move around at liberty for some time
-used vivid disturbing imagery that helped enforce that, like "his passport laying by the crib" "used the bathroom and drank some orange juice from the fridge" (might as well have said he drank it straight from the carton)\
-allegedly did nothing wrong
-suspect said 'my father was a child molestor' which is pretty explosive

the whole thing was like a minefield of material for volatile reaction. see who would say "Id've killed him / beat him to death" etc, or "DEPORT HIM" or "He did nothing wrong don't jump to conclusions" etc.

Nah its probably just as simple as thats how they word stuff now because journalism has gone downhill so much its all this low quality stuff that'll get clicks and shock people. I'm fucking high

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I dunno I probably am seeing stuff that isnt there but it seems like theres several things that usually spark whole entire discussions all by themselves, and its loaded with explosive ones

-immigrant committing a crime
-10 minute police response and struggle
-gun state, implying no gun ownership by residents, implying suspect was able to gain entry and move around at liberty for some time
-used vivid disturbing imagery that helped enforce that, like "his passport laying by the crib" "used the bathroom and drank some orange juice from the fridge" (might as well have said he drank it straight from the carton)\
-allegedly did nothing wrong
-suspect said 'my father was a child molestor' which is pretty explosive

the whole thing was like a minefield of material for volatile reaction. see who would say "Id've killed him / beat him to death" etc, or "DEPORT HIM" or "He did nothing wrong don't jump to conclusions" etc.

Nah its probably just as simple as thats how they word stuff now because journalism has gone downhill so much its all this low quality stuff that'll get clicks and shock people. I'm fucking high

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

imagery is an extremely powerful tool in media, and is usually used to control the narrative in subtle ways, or to communicate

i looked at obama on the WSJ today and was like wtf. shit was disturbing looking. what are they saying?

"Our dog Obama will continue to push our bullshit and smile, as long as we hold the ring over him" (the blackmail that Michelle Obama is a man)

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA