Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
and before I see any "man card revoked" shit for me getting burnt out on Football, this is why

Barely even paying attention to Red Zone today, Red Zone of course only showing bits and pieces of each game, and I've already seen Ref Ball come in to play in 3 different games in just the first hour of football today. Imagine if I was actually watching through these games and how much bullshit there would be. The NFL is wack as fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Seriously though, the roughing the passer call on the Bears against Aaron Rodgers that extended a drive then led to a Packers score made me want to turn off the TV lol

It was seriously the softest tackle you could possible have in the NFL, Rodgers wasn't even hit, he was literally softly laid down lol and the Bears player was already mid tackle when Rodgers threw it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Seriously though, the roughing the passer call on the Bears against Aaron Rodgers that extended a drive then led to a Packers score made me want to turn off the TV lol

It was seriously the softest tackle you could possible have in the NFL, Rodgers wasn't even hit, he was literally softly laid down lol and the Bears player was already mid tackle when Rodgers threw it.
Ahahahaha, thats literally what I recognize Aaron Rodgers for. everytime he gets brought up im like "rodgers is fucking trash" and people bring up all his stats to prove hes elite and all i can picture is exactly what you described, soft ass penalties extending his drives and letting him score. ill commit to having witnessed it minimum 10 times but i dont want to exaggerate

if its in the 4th quarter and the games on the line its about a 90% chance it'll happen

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
also he likes to hike the ball when other teams are substituting, and he likes bombing it after drawing other teams offsides after changing the snapcount. i mean sure its legal but if thats an actual part of your game thats kind of sad lol

part of drew brees game is throwing it deep and where it'll be contested between the defender and his receiver; it almost always leans towards defensive pass interference

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
whoa

weighed in at 162 which is tied for the lowest ive ever been at, which was like 2 months ago. big difference is that wasn't really legit that was when i was dehydrated and fasted, so you gotta figure i was probably actually like 168-172.

not only that but all the obstacles i usually claim to have in the way or claim make it harder aren't a problem at all right now. i think it'll be smooth sailing

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol looked up that Lion's offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter just cause his name is hillbilly as fuck and this was on his wiki

In 2009, Cooter was charged with aggravated burglary after allegedly getting into bed with a woman after climbing into the window of her apartment and stripping down to his underwear. The woman called the police, who arrested Cooter, and he was released on a $10,000 bond the next day. [6]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol looked up that Lion's offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter just cause his name is hillbilly as fuck and this was on his wiki

In 2009, Cooter was charged with aggravated burglary after allegedly getting into bed with a woman after climbing into the window of her apartment and stripping down to his underwear. The woman called the police, who arrested Cooter, and he was released on a $10,000 bond the next day. [6]
ok this just reminded me of something that totally weirded me out earlier and cant get out of my head

A dad was awakened by his toddler’s crying. He found a stranger holding her in the living room. - The Washington Post

Did anyone see this story? Did this shit seem weird as fuck to you? I mean duh, the whole thing is fucked, but i mean just the way the article is laid out and the guys mugshot, the way he had his statement to the press which was weird, this shit is weird to me.

I swear that election traumatized me man seeing propaganda unfold and morph and evolve in actual real-time within minutes; now i see articles like this and get weird ass ideas like "Is this a focus group article?"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jan 29, 2005
PHX