Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just finished up the rest of that standup. The Joey Diaz comedy special standup. The one that you linked infinity @infinity

Thank you again for sharing that Joey Diaz comedy special infinity @infinity . Once again I appreciate that you shared that comedy special by joey Diaz. Thank you, again. And again I appreciate it. And thank you for sharing this comedy special by Joey again diaz again infinity @infinity again

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Three minutes into this Joey Diaz YouTube video that I found on Joey Diaz YouTube channel after clicking a couple of links after I had just finished up the rest of that standup. The Joey Diaz comedy special standup. The one that infinity @infinity linked earlier. The one that I thanked him for posting. The one that I appreciated watching and having it shared.

Thank you again for sharing that Joey Diaz comedy special infinity @infinity . Once again I appreciate that you shared that comedy special by joey Diaz. Thank you, again. And again I appreciate it. And again, thank you again for sharing this comedy special by Joey infinity @infinity Diaž again

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Well I'm way too loaded anyway lol and I heard you had to buy tickets in advance. I'll see it a few days
That's why I'm going to a 12:30 in the afternoon weekday show while all the kids are in school, so more then likely won't be all packed with families.

Bout to see it on the 80 foot Cine 1 screen.