Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Look I'm getting sick and tired of you quoting me and putting nothing but some lousy ass YouTube video thats not even worth watching or listening to. You better think twice before you do it again, because if you do in fact do it again I'm going to backhand you harder than anyones ever been backhanded. You'll get backhanded so hard your mancard will be suspended for the next 40 years you fucking cuck, fuck you

you god damned piece of shit fuck off idiot

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Whats a good air freshener to cover weed?

My house smells like dank.
ozium, in the car freshener section. or that orange citrus ozium stuff
Also for you hippies, i have a jar of weed but i know its at least a year old. What should i do with it? Just throw it away? Try and make something with it?
it should be good if the jar was air tight. it mightve degraded a bit and it might make you sleepy but i dunno id probably just smoke it if it wasnt all dried and moldy or anything weird

May 4, 2002
ozium, in the car freshener section. or that orange citrus ozium stuff

it should be good if the jar was air tight. it mightve degraded a bit and it might make you sleepy but i dunno id probably just smoke it if it wasnt all dried and moldy or anything weird
Yeah i got ozium but that shit smells hella musky. Maybe ill make brownies or something.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall