Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Looks like this OT is going to dry up. I shadow-train the replacement guard on Wednesday then i work Thursday. They start the 21st / 22nd. This paycheck on the 16th will be fat i kinda want to grab shifts somewhere else for the 21st/22nd to keep it going. There's some shifts available at some software place where you sit at a desk and check in people's electronics into lockboxes but that sounds like they wouldn't want me to have a phone either

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Looks like this OT is going to dry up. I shadow-train the replacement guard on Wednesday then i work Thursday. They start the 21st / 22nd. This paycheck on the 16th will be fat i kinda want to grab shifts somewhere else for the 21st/22nd to keep it going. There's some shifts available at some software place where you sit at a desk and check in people's electronics into lockboxes but that sounds like they wouldn't want me to have a phone either
You could supplement your income doing amazon flex or Amazon prime now. I recommend prime now, it's $18hr plus tips. Decent side hustle.