Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
If i can just make it to the store then home without buying a shitload of food then eating it all, making it to work tonight and not going to Wendy's, I'll have made some pretty solid progress this week. Then if I pick up those overtime shifts which'll keep me in check on my 'days off', it'll have been a solid week. Not going to weigh in til Friday night. I'm willing to bet ill have gone from 170 back to 163-161, and be right there sniffing my 160 goal i set 551 days ago

Shits hard...
I know man it's hard, I have been having too many cheat meals this past 2 months. Once my kid goes back with her mother at the end of this month, I'm going on a strict diet and doubling my gym time to twice a day, 6 days a week.

Cutting sugar out entirely. One coffee in the AM, water water water, low carbs, protein.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know man it's hard, I have been having too many cheat meals this past 2 months. Once my kid goes back with her mother at the end of this month, I'm going on a strict diet and doubling my gym time to twice a day, 6 days a week.

Cutting sugar out entirely. One coffee in the AM, water water water, low carbs, protein.
Sugar is the biggest factor in fucking everything up I've found. Pretty much that shit gives you raging rebound hunger. Sugar and super simple carbs like starchy potatoes or white rice or torilla chips, which pretty much immediately turn to sugar and should be looked at as the same thing

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Also it fucks with me mentally because for every 1g of simple carbs you hold 3g or maybe it was 4g of water, and your body holds onto it for energy as glycogen. It feels good to be glycogen depleted and flat and fucking sucks to be all bloated with like 7-15lbs of glycogen / water weight / carb weight whatever the fuck you want to name it. Even though it's not actually fat and you can easily drop it with a little sweat and some heavy respiration, and caloric deficit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Probably why people lose a bunch of weight with minimal exercise over a month period even without eating right. Then they rebound instantly when they get lazy and that shit comes back. Then there's that faulty logic "oh i ate an entire pizza and gained 15 pounds calorie counting is bullshit its all about eliminating carbs" goddamned iddjets

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Zippyshare.com - FBG Duck - This How I'm Coming.rar

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Palmer @Palmer cheeto @cheeto Rasan @Rasan

New Duck tape dropped today.
Hell yeah. That should be pretty gangsta...