Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Fuckin reading up on probiotics is annoying. And i was at fred meyer earlier this afternoon and there's like fucking 50 different brands ranging from $10-50

I'm just going to buy the now 8 billion acidophilus and bifidus one that was refrigerated. I think it was like 10 bucks buy1 get1 free, plus those are the two always listed on yogurt containers all these other probiotics can eat a dick
I was told you're suppose to kinda ease into em start low then go higher I take two 10 billion a day

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i stared at probiotics and eye creams at fred meyer for like 15 minutes then was like "fuck this gay ass shit i dont need either" and bought some soap then bounced. pretty sure there was like 2 security dudes following me and a dude waiting outside was a security dude too lol

then i went to cvs pharmacy cause i forgot to buy caffeine pills, and i see that Bernie Sanders lady. ive typed about her in the past; one time she randomly started yelling in the fred meyer line "WE THE PEOPLE, blahblah vote for Bernie" some bat shit crazy stuff, then i saw her once when i was getting new tires and she was there talking about Bernie. I think i've taken a picture of her car and posted it, its completely covered in Bernie bumper stickers. Anyway, I see her at CVS at the pharmacy and i feel like being a total dick so I walk up behind her and interrupt her conversation "Hey! Sucks about Bernie Sanders huh?" and laugh in her face. She didn't find it funny.... neither did the cashier there.

I probably shouldn't go back there