Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
you know they sell nashville hot wings at KFC now ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN ? its just their hotwings with all that nashville hot oil seasoning on it but theyre delicious
i bet hes already had them and mentioned them, and i was probably even like "oh shit what? i need those" then forgot about them lol
I have yet to try them, but yes, I'm aware that they sell Nashville hot wings at KFC...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'm having serious issues with my boombox. I fitted the belts correctly, but now there's an extremely loud rattling somewhere in the tape mechanism whenever a tape is playing, and I can't figure out what's wrong. And, on top of that, my thread in the boombox forum I've been using has been moved to a totally abandoned sub-forum, so it's now impossible for me to get the help and advice I need.

But I will never give up. Somehow I'll get her working great again.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm having serious issues with my boombox. I fitted the belts correctly, but now there's an extremely loud rattling somewhere in the tape mechanism whenever a tape is playing, and I can't figure out what's wrong. And, on top of that, my thread in the boombox forum I've been using has been moved to a totally abandoned sub-forum, so it's now impossible for me to get the help and advice I need.

But I will never give up. Somehow I'll get her working great again.
Real Mother Theresa's would just buy a new boombox.

Pleb