Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
i noticed theres a lot of chinese over in this area buying up a shitload of condos and houses because of the prices over there. it tripped me out not too long ago i worked an overtime shift out in the out in this area thats kind of the midde of nowhere where they were building like 300 houses and almost every single person out tehre was chinese. not even chinese american like straight up fresh from china
They are buying shit up everywhere. New Zealand and Australia are half Chinese now. Same as Canada! Shout out to M @MacJesus @Gimmiefreeproperty ! Very difficult for foreigners to buy property in China. And Anything you buy in China has a 70 year expiration date on it. Government owns everything in the long run...

Jun 21, 2016
They are buying shit up everywhere. New Zealand and Australia are half Chinese now. Same as Canada! Shout out to M @MacJesus @Gimmiefreeproperty ! Very difficult for foreigners to buy property in China. And Anything you buy in China has a 70 year expiration date on it. Government owns everything in the long run...
Mike, where I live in Sydney is like 80% chinese now, there are so many new apartments that have gone up in the last 10 years, the whole city has changed.

All box sized apartments. The mall area is all chinese stores now, streets and streets of chinese stores.