Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
boarding my flight to LA in a few days, thats twice every year I'm up in this bitch damn it feels good to be a gangsta

yall need to get some stamps on ya passport ya hearddd step ya game up pics inside
I been to like 10 different countries, never had to even show a passport, that's how real G's do it.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I was walking down towards a creek I had to cross today and lost my footing, twisted my leg, fell into the creek and smashed my head on a rock. True story. The rock was covered in vegetation which lessened the blow. All I had was a headache. My knee hurt for a bit tho. I went the rest of the day at my normal pace and as the day went on my knee felt better. But then after driving for an hour I started walking with a limp. Im sure it will be better tomorrow.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I was walking down towards a creek I had to cross today and lost my footing, twisted my leg, fell into the creek and smashed my head on a rock. True story. The rock was covered in vegetation which lessened the blow. All I had was a headache. My knee hurt for a bit tho. I went the rest of the day at my normal pace and as the day went on my knee felt better. But then after driving for an hour I started walking with a limp. Im sure it will be better tomorrow.
You should utilize the wonderful free Canadian health care system friend. The great national of Canada takes care of it's citizens. Canada rules.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You should utilize the wonderful free Canadian health care system friend. The great national of Canada takes care of it's citizens. Canada rules.

I probably wont. I dont like going to the doctor unless its serious.

I freaked out my coworker who saw me fall tho.

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?"

Think she was worried I broke my leg or had a serious concussion and she would have to use the spot device to get me help.

Fuck that noise, tho. I will never be damaged enough from the forest that I cant walk out.

Jun 21, 2016
I been to like 10 different countries, never had to even show a passport, that's how real G's do it.
Canada, Germany, Israel, Italy, France, England, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Iraq, Afghanistan

Walked in to all of them countries like a G, lol @ a passport
that's because american army, where every country is america

go outside, america, go israel, america, go kuwait, america, go australia, AMERICA.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I probably wont. I dont like going to the doctor unless its serious.

I freaked out my coworker who saw me fall tho.

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?"

Think she was worried I broke my leg or had a serious concussion and she would have to use the spot device to get me help.

Fuck that noise, tho. I will never be damaged enough from the forest that I cant walk out.
What's your coworkers name

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I been to Canada (S/O Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ), the Philippines, Japan, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Austria, Italy, France (S/O gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ), Liechtenstein, Switzerland, China, and Singapore.

Jun 21, 2016
I been to Canada (S/O Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ), the Philippines, Japan, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Austria, Italy, France (S/O gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ), Liechtenstein, Switzerland, China, and Singapore.
That's pretty cool, tell me about your trips

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I been to Canada, USA (S/O ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN and the rest of you), Mexico (S/O drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 and BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 ), and Italy.

I have not yet been to a lot of countries. But I have been throughout all of western Canada and the territories.