Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck, some big ass chocolate lab decided to lay down in front of my porch thirsty as fuck and hungry. No collar, not neutered. I got it in my backyard right now so I can call somebody to come pick it up in the morning. Super nice dog, but extremely hyper. It's drank 4 big ass bowls of water already and ate a bunch of food in just one hour, must have been out in the heat all day long.

Dog won't stop barking cause it wants in my house lol annoying as fuck. When I go out there to get it to shut up it just wants to play, like bruh it's almost 2am why you wanna play now, I know you're a dog, but you see its dark outside lol.

Dog is probably less than 2 years old and it's massive. I'd keep it if I had a big piece of land outside of town.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
There's some farms close by a couple miles away, it probably ran away from there I bet. It's weird seeing a non neutered dog with no collar that's this big in a neighborhood so I don't think it's anybodies from one of the houses here.
dogs are awesome and so is collecting on lost pet rewards :siccness:

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
dogs are awesome and so is collecting on lost pet rewards :siccness:
I would have to keep it long enough to collect though lol it's too hyper of a dog for me to deal with and won't stop barking because it wants in my house. Plus I can't keep it outside all day because it's gonna be 110 here tomorrow. It's messy as fuck when I give it food and water, no way it's coming in my house, plus it will probably eat my cat lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Saw these two big black dudes walking around in wigs and dresses tried to take a pic then the stupid ass iPhone shutter sound was all KRRRTSCH super loud; they turned to look and i had already turned and pretended like i was taking a pic of some litter on the ground lol

I don't know why i tried to take their pics i was going to make fun of them here out of boredom ; dick move