Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
how are boneless wings anything like baby food?

I bet baby food is disgusting. boneless wings are delicious

baby food is intended for babies, boneless wings are intended for anyone who enjoys chicken

you make zero sense
It's like a standardized test question. It might not make a ton of sense until you really think about the connection between the 2.

On a test it would appear as such:

1. Chicken Wings and Boneless Wings
2. Regular people food and baby food.

What is the relationship between the two if any?

Then there would be multiple choice questions. I'm not going to get into it all because I got hammed as fuck all weekend and I'm gonna keep it movin as this coffee is consumed.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
It's like a standardized test question. It might not make a ton of sense until you really think about the connection between the 2.

Then there would be multiple choice questions. I'm not going to get into it all because I got hammed as fuck all weekend and I'm gonna keep it movin as this coffee is consumed.
Your logic is fucked... sorry. That argument would never stand up to anyone with half a brain.

You mean we can't eat Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Strips, Shredded Chicken, Diced chicken ect. ? We're not talken about puree chicken.

I bet you eat hamburgers, and those are ground beef.

now please tell more about how baby food is like boneless chicken.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
C @ChopShop

this is dope brehski

[video=youtube;dcyEDeQ6mzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcyEDeQ6mzQ&feature=g-u-u[/video]

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

that analogy is terrible.

I understand the point you are attempting to make. however, your logic is flawed, and your point is utterly retarded.

to insinuate that eating chicken without bones is less masculine than eating chicken with bones is completely asinine.