Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Unknown Purple Cookies Cut x Platinum Girl Scout (IDH) - This unique strain was bred from an all-star line up, combining a rare unknown Purple Cookies phenotype with the Platinum Girl Scout Cookies, creating a unique terpine profile that has an unmistakeable candy-like sweetness. The taste of this smoke will have anyone’s palate asking for seconds. With a 60/40 indica to sativa ratio, the high is clear and uplifting and great for any time of day.
http://www.royaltreegardens.com/strains/

well if it came from cookiesfam or whatever they call themselves then that shit was fuckin nice lol

Props: GTS and GTS
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Now people arguing that because there was more revenue back in the day that it's dying. Which might be true, but never before has a rapper had more opportunity to make revenue without a major.

In the 90's there would be a small percentage of people with a fuck ton of money. Now days it's a small percentage with a fuck ton, but a large percentage with at least a decent bank account.

Now days regional rappers can get their shit out to the entire world, back then the majority of people who listened to bay rappers lived in the bay for example.

The internet rules.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
man who made that sherbet strain that uncle ikes had Nuttkase @Nuttkase ? that shit tasted so fucking good... was it royal tree? i dunno. but man i wish i could get a bunch of that kief that'd be awesome
Yeah that was the Sherbet by Royal Tree it was delicious. Royal Tree does sell kief by the strain and they've had the Sherbet before, I've never had it though.

Props: BUTCHER 206