Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
dagrimfaggalo no you couldn't you've already established you can't even get a hug from a girl and have a sexual love for killer tay
I won't deny the girl part

But as for Killa Tay, I got no sexual love fag. I respect him as an artist, and also as a person for treating me with respect and standing up for me. And with his help, this "rap money" fantasy may materialise.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
One could argue that science is responsible for larger scale evil acts, from abortion, to creating crystal meth, to creating hydrogen bombs and chemical weapons, to all of the greed surrounding the oil industry, and a hell of a lot of other stuff than any faith or religion. But that doesn't represent you right? You studied it because you wanted to find answers, or make a difference in your own or other people's lives. Neuroscience used to consist of drilling holes into people's heads to get rid of headaches. Scientists once told the world that the sun revolved around the earth and the world was flat. But that's not your fault right? I think your field is just as much of a joke as you think my beliefs are. If you somehow make a positive impact in someone's life with your work, that's great. If you find the answers you're looking for, good for you. But I've largely found the answers to the questions I have had and I help people regularly. People who twist the Bible to do stupid or heinous stuff don't represent me or my faith the same way misinformed or scientists with shady motives don't represent you.
A) Science has nothing to do with morality its the search for knowledge, the way people use that knowledge doesnt matter. Religion makes explicit claims as to being the arbiter or morality, so maybe put some critical thought intothat comparison before you make it.

B) Science is a process and I fully admit that most of what I know is probably incorrect in some respect. THATS THE DIFFERENCE ASSHOLE. I look to FIND THE TRUTH and realize that I dont have all the answers, and the next generation will have a better but still flawed understanding and so on. You refuse to change your beliefs based on OBVIOUS EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. Because of DEMONSTRABLY FALSE BULLSHIT IN SOME POORLY TRANSLATED BOOKS THE STORIES IN MOST OF WHICH WERE STOLEN FROM A BUNCH OF PAGANS.

So LMAO at comparing your FAITH to my UNDERSTANDING. They AINT THE SAME, playa.