Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol dont hate on pizza hut cause you cant eat cheese
you did that to yourself man you know you want some extra cheese and some stuffed crust
Pizza Hut is one of the last places I would go to eat cheese lol

I'd hit Pieology, Papa Johns, Dominos, Hungry Howies, Streets of NY, Sbarro, Ray's, or the various mom and pop spots.

Pizza Hut is above Liltte Caesars and that's about it.

Shit tastes like pure sodium

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
whatever i was really stoned and thought "i want a stuffed crust with lots of pep and extra cheese" then ordered it and it was here in 33 minutes. i cant complain shit was super hyphy pizza hut always has the fastest delivery and it's never cold or jacked up or anything

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
yeah well dominos doesnt have stuffed crust, they dont have good pepperoni, and their cheese is bland. not to mention i was thinking of buying an exxtravaganza or whatever their super supreme is, but they dont even offer a large any specialty deal or even a medium any specialty deal its all the same buy two 2 toppings or 1 up to 3 topping bullshit, so fuck dominos they have their time and place but it wasnt today, not for 17.99 just for the pizza itself +4 delivery + tax

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
0R0 @0R0 check out this dude's music projects especially Hoops, really killer shit, it's all rad stuff though.

Zippyshare.com - Drew Winslow Projects.rar
NotAllThere @NotAllThere Elemenno @Elemenno ya'll would probably dig it as well.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
This guy knows pizza

What does the pizza nazi Nuttkase @Nuttkase think
I like Domino's (especially when hungover and/or being super lazy) so I don't know if I'd call myself a pizza Nazi lol I mean most "fast food" pizza is fine, it's whatever. You are hungry. It's pizza. It's fairly cheap. You eat it. You had some pizza. There you go. Actual good quality pizza shits on it though and pizza on the east coast shits on anything and everything on the west coast although there are some pretty good pizza places out here. I'm psyched that Sizzle Pie in Portland is opening a Seattle location and it's going to be three blocks from my pad. There is going to be lots of slices consumed for me in the first few months after it opens.