Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My old samsung earbuds broke somehow so I've been using these iPhone 6 earbuds i stole out of the lost and found. What the fuck man who are these designed for? It can't be humans these things are so uncomfortable and absolutely will not stay in my ears. Also it's like the bass dB is +10 or some shit it sounds so cheap like some beats headphones

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
My old samsung earbuds broke somehow so I've been using these iPhone 6 earbuds i stole out of the lost and found. What the fuck man who are these designed for? It can't be humans these things are so uncomfortable and absolutely will not stay in my ears. Also it's like the bass dB is +10 or some shit it sounds so cheap like some beats headphones
ears buds make my ears hurt, but i just thought i had faggot ears.

May 14, 2002

Was trying to post this earlier ; this person's doorstep has nazi signs written in what looks like blood lol

i was like uhmm......

Happy Diwali! Its an Indian "new years"

Remember which door it was because they have another holiday for lord shiva called Shivaratri. Which they celebrate by smoking weed all day to honour their god.

god is good

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Happy Diwali! Its an Indian "new years"

Remember which door it was because they have another holiday for lord shiva called Shivaratri. Which they celebrate by smoking weed all day to honour their god.

god is good
Nah it's some satanic nazi shit fuck all that other bullshit you just said. I already reported them to homeland security