Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was about to go to wendys for a spicy chicken sandwich combo im craving it more than anything but made it a goal that id wait until 1 and if i absolutely couldn't resist then id go..... Well i don't want to even eat anything anymore lol now or for the next 6 hours probably, shout out to appetite suppression drugs like caffeine and ephedrine you're a nice crutch to have

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

I need this shit lol. tbh fam once i get that shit ill be critically hitting with over a billion damage. I already see crits in the 400-500 million range with my junk offhand. Then shits just going to be ridiculous ill be solo'ing level 50+ greater rifts like nothing... The denser the packs of mobs the better, shit fill the entire screen with 200+ mobs PLEASE

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Exploding palm with the rune i chose is a +6000% weapon damage AoE blast on death... My armor set applies Exploding palm to other mobs on death by Exploding palm... My spirit generator attack applies exploding palm to all nearby enemies on the 3rd strike, then my seven sided strike detonates Exploding palm. So i basically tap 3 times quick, spread E. P., detonate it with seven sided strike which kills everything already and applies e. P. To anything it doesn't kill... Now imagine double that. Then just keep detonating screens full of mobs shit is going to be absurd lol InfamousICON @InfamousICON nolettuce @nolettuce what do you think?