Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BEEF COMBO RITOS IS CHEAP ND FILLING, CRUNCHY SUPREME TACHOES FTW THO
I donno...but my suggestion would be the Grilled Stuft chicken nacho, substitute the sour cream for nacho cheese...and chicken chalupas, again substitute sour cream for nacho cheese and most importantly...

NO TOMATO...
hell yeah ill probably get the #6 combo (2 chalupas) chicken substitute sour cream with lava sauce, then probably get like a mexican pizza or some nachos or a burrito or something else

May 4, 2002
Yeah that's how I usually like taking breaks from work. Just my usual 2 days off plus 2-3 additional.
I turned in my request back in the first week of july and talked to my boss.

He said it got lost and whatever they found it. I talked to him 2 weeks ago to remind him and hes like " yeah its aproved"

So monday i go in and let him know im off and hes like " lets check the schedule "

Im not on vaca on, so hes like wtf. I thought he was gonna be a fuck and say i had to work. He just fixed it real quick and i was on my way.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
grabbed a #6 (2 chalupas +1 taco) chicken, spicy ranch instead of sour cream cause either the guy was lying to me cause i was obviously ridiculously stoned or they don't have lava sauce there any more and are phasing it out, mountain dew, then a beef combo burrito and a chicken stuffed nacho with a bunch of fire sauce cause the guy said they dont have that other hot sauce any more. fat bastard mobb in full effect shots fired at the health mobb, we're stacking calories over here playa we're eating

May 4, 2002
nice you goign to switch jobs? have fun on the vacation ive been off since wednesday back on friday ive been unproductive as shit lol
I talked to my wife about it.

Id save 120$ on gas every week+ and get a company car and gas card

Or the second offer would be a fat pay jump.

The up side is both companies are right around the way.

Props: BUTCHER 206