Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE fillyacup @fillyacup
i was summoned.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
whats a rape light?
One night out of nowhere some light started blinking in what looked like the basement or lower level of this building that was over on the hill across from my old place with Liddle Spewn. The hill is a good ways away, probably take you 10-15 minutes to walk to it. Anyways it wouldn't start happening until a certain time at night and it did it every night for at least 2 years, maybe 3. We were really drunk and said someone was probably getting raped and whenever they were the light was blinking. Why, well because we were drunk lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
One night out of nowhere some light started blinking in what looked like the basement or lower level of this building that was over on the hill across from my old place with Liddle Spewn. The hill is a good ways away, probably take you 10-15 minutes to walk to it. Anyways it wouldn't start happening until a certain time at night and it did it every night for at least 2 years, maybe 3. We were really drunk and said someone was probably getting raped and whenever they were the light was blinking. Why, well because we were drunk lol
i thought you meant like one of those panic phones they put in college parking lots lol like they had one out there in case someone was about to get raped

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
infinity @infinity Nuttkase @Nuttkase how were those recent gunplay & migos albums?