Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn this Dutch Treat is hella good and sticky as fuck. @BUTCHER206 you should pick up some the next time you go. The Phat Panda Dutch Treat I think they have another grower in stock too.
one of my friends had some of that this weekend but i was already pretty fuckin high and drunk lol plus pretty sure someone put hash on it too

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I hope another big storm rolls in looks like one might.
lol that storm or whatever it was was crazy this weekend shti was tripping me the fuck out in the woods and shit, it was cool but kinda wish it didnt happen its funner to chill outside by a fire, then somehow we didnt lose power but i heard tons of people lost power all over the place

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
apparently those R8R @R8R & L-wood @L-wood comps sell pretty well, thats dope i never thought i'd see their mixes at an irl store tbh

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There was a chick there that was blacked out drunk by the time the opening DJs were even getting started. She was a alright looking white broad in a little white dress and she was getting literally circled like vultures by dudes in the bar area. Me and nolettuce @nolettuce were like well that's an incapacitated rape charge waiting to happen. Then she vanished before B even went on lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol that storm or whatever it was was crazy this weekend shti was tripping me the fuck out in the woods and shit, it was cool but kinda wish it didnt happen its funner to chill outside by a fire, then somehow we didnt lose power but i heard tons of people lost power all over the place
I lost cable for a couple hours and that was it for me luckily but yeah hella people were without power, some just got it back today. I think it was like 200,000+ or some shit like that. Mostly north and south of the city though. Don't think there were any major outages in the city limits.

I like watching storms out my living room window while baked and listening to music. Something relaxing about it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I lost cable for a couple hours and that was it for me luckily but yeah hella people were without power, some just got it back today. I think it was like 200,000+ or some shit like that. Mostly north and south of the city though. Don't think there were any major outages in the city limits.

I like watching storms out my living room window while baked and listening to music. Something relaxing about it.
yeah my friends house is basically smack dab in the middle of this forest almost, so watching all the trees waving back and forth and seeing the rain whipping around and shit was pretty cool if i was on shrooms i probably wouldve wandered out there got lost then got hypothermia or something in the middle of summer lol