Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
People have died consuming as little as a tablespoon of that at once. That most be one of the most awful feelings ever lol
Yeah caffeine is crazy. Ppl drink their huge starbucks coffees every day, probably consuming like anywhere from 300mg - 1500mg a day. There's no social stigma with caffeine either so it's not looked at like Adderall or meth or cocaine, but it's basically the same shit in my eyes minus all the euphoria. Right now my body is radiating heat, im in thermogenesis and im not even moving lol. This shit is ridiculous

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuck i want to go back and edit and delete all my posts cause i know within the day dagrimjuggalo is going to try to talk about caffeine or bring up camping or basically leech any little tidbit to try to connect, and even though hes on ignore ill still click "show this post" and get triggered by the creepy chameleon like behavior

Anyone notice that? Like i posted that "its 420 man" vid now he's posting up videos from that guys YouTube channel. Or when id force Frozen related cancer hed link me frozen related stuff and photoshops, or how mac jesus said "you alright man? Ive noticed youve been acting differently" then dagrimjuggalo said the same thing yesterday. Ive noticed dozens of similar instances of this behavior. He sees stuff and remembers shit then tries to connect with you using it. Its fuckin seriously messing with me, making me think im slightly delusional or something lol

Hes ruining my life

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dooooope just read Chrysler is gonna buy back 2003-2012 trucks and suv's that haven't been fixed already from their recall. My Durango hasn't been fixed under the recall yet even though it's eligible. Said they're gonna give original purchase price, minus some depreciation (didn't say how much that was), plus 10 percent. My Durango is only KBB'ing for around $6,000 right now. If I could make at least that plus some I'll take it. Not really digging this Durango much any more.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dooooope just read Chrysler is gonna buy back 2003-2012 trucks and suv's that haven't been fixed already from their recall. My Durango hasn't been fixed under the recall yet even though it's eligible. Said they're gonna give original purchase price, minus some depreciation (didn't say how much that was), plus 10 percent. My Durango is only KBB'ing for around $6,000 right now. If I could make at least that plus some I'll take it. Not really digging this Durango much any more.

Lol it must be serious, a lot of ppl must've been seriously hurt or killed if they're willing to do all that

Mar 6, 2014
what is it with you guys and ur recalls

this piece of shit chevy i got new a few years ago was recalled last year