Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN Hey Jose I don't know if I ever told you this but I was driving across the country and went to some weird truck stop in like North Dakota and there was a chicken that played basketball. You put a quarter in this machine and it put a ping pong ball out and it hovered over an air blower. The chicken pecked at it until it went into a basketball hoop and then gave him some food. My ex has a picture of me playing it let me see if I can get it from her.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Whats the real reason everybody hates that LAMB dude? Back in january when I first signed up and got roasted he PM'd me saying I should go join dubcc and post with him cuz everybody here is an asshole. I decided to check it out and sign up there and I immediately realized it was a shitty dead ass forum with like 5 active posters. I sent him a PM asking why he got banned and this was his response:

"U know how they like to talk shit to artists ... so I talked a lota shit back under my old name until I had the entire SIccness on my nuts . that's just how it go when u doin thangs .... U should post more on this forum"

Im now pretty sure thats not true, so whats the real reason he got pinked?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
"U know how they like to talk shit to artists ... so I talked a lota shit back under my old name until I had the entire SIccness on my nuts . that's just how it go when u doin thangs .... U should post more on this forum"
lol @ him considering himself an artist on here. I mean AP9 and Tay are actually artists as much as they are jokes but at least they were somewhat relevant for west coast gangsta rap at one point more than a decade ago but Siccit or whatever is just delusional.