Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Killer Mike put on one of the best performances I've ever seen though. Dude wrecked that shit and had the whole place turned the fuck up.
Yeah brotha that's tight. Not surprised just from his studio albums knowing a little of his background it seems like he's got a professional tour covered. Man I forgot all about his SF show last night I had a feeling I should of stayed in the 415 too.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
the movies were much better with him mostly out of the picture. then he gets control over them and starts trying to "make it more true to his original creative vision" and he fuckin ruined the whole entire saga for everybody, what a retard

they should use the term "george lucas'ing" in hollywood and tv and even in real life for when someone fucks up something that was good

like someone remodels their house or something and fucks it up
"dude you totally george lucas'd the house"

you grill up a steak but decide to throw it back on the grill, then over cook it and ruin it
"man i george lucas'd the fuck out of this steak"

someone buys a classic car and restores it but puts newer rims on it and a shitty paint job
"man you george lucas'd the fuck out of that car"

lol

Mar 11, 2011
I've rocked with the same mini-fridge since freshman year of college (7 years ago) and have turned many people on to mini-fridges since. lol
Same but 8 years lol. Mini-fridge game on lock.

I actually got 2 mini fridges one is almost a regular fridge with a freezer compartment and ish. 3 Fridge life

I'm all bout the ice chests tho during this summertime mayhem. #ABIC All Bout Ice chests

Mar 11, 2011
last show I tried to catch up on was Dexter, made it half way through season 3 starting from episode one right before Season 4 started, now its on like Season 6 or 7 and I still haven't watch anymore of it since the last episode I watched in season 3 lol
I thought Dexter was aight but yea I just stopped watching it and really don't give a f. Had some good moments tho.

but yea H @HoodGrown and M @ManiacHyst need to watch this game of thrones shit. It's that good HBO quality with hella characters and a dope storyline that inevitably will lead it to be the #podgiest show since @boardwalkempire.

Limitless potential

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I thought Dexter was aight but yea I just stopped watching it and really don't give a f. Had some good moments tho.

but yea H @HoodGrown and M @ManiacHyst need to watch this game of thrones shit. It's that good HBO quality with hella characters and a dope storyline that inevitably will lead it to be the #podgiest show since @boardwalkempire.

Limitless potential
you dont watch breaking bad? treat yaself dont cheat yaself