Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
bored as hell just browsing reddit

i need more stuff to browse. seattletimes is lame as fuck, reddit gets repetitive; tons of reposts. and i dont even bother to look around the siccness for stuff to read anymore lol
well shit, what are youre interests? I might be able to give ya some links to some artsy fartsy sites if your into any of that kind of shit...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
hmm so obama care is constitutional i just read

i wonder if i have better options for health care, if i should plan on cancelling mine and finding a cheaper route

shits pretty expensive, i currently have some kind of group health plus plan or something like that thats pretty good

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Gonna get real drunk with some brehs ( P @Peeker being one, will he be drunk though.. who knows)

and going to..

.. already told my homie from up north to bring me a couple 40s of Olde E and then we are getting a half gallon of something and a couple 18 packs. There are 5 of us going, 4 drinking for sure.

Got the Olde E's because I feel if it's a must to vibe out to this beforehand while drinking one or two.

[video=youtube;1bzoyVKZaL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bzoyVKZaL4[/video]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
well shit. With that answer I cant help ya breh. I was boutta link up some graffiti sites for ya for some arts but uh, seems like you aint gonna like that sheeeeeeeeeeez
i dont mind looking at graffiti. some of my close friends are all hella into graf lol
ive only spray painted random ass shit out of boredom and that was when i was like 13 years old lol