Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
so whats going on with yall. first time ive had time to type in a while and yall is dead. I read about your taco streak credibility fubu, and im jealous... butcher seem like he just lurkin around.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
so whats going on with yall. first time ive had time to type in a while and yall is dead. I read about your taco streak credibility fubu, and im jealous... butcher seem like he just lurkin around.
bored as hell just browsing reddit

i need more stuff to browse. seattletimes is lame as fuck, reddit gets repetitive; tons of reposts. and i dont even bother to look around the siccness for stuff to read anymore lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
June 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Teens beat Seattle man with pool cues, steal car

Posted by Sara Jean Green

A 17-year-old boy was charged as an adult Wednesday with first-degree robbery and two other teens *– a 14-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl – have been charged in juvenile court, all accused of swarming and severely beating a man and stealing his car early Sunday in South Seattle.

Kersan Pascal, who has a prior conviction for second-degree assault, is being held without bail on a juvenile parole violation at the Norm Maleng Regional Justice Center in Kent. The two other teens, also charged with first-degree robbery, both pleaded not guilty today and remain in custody at the Youth Services Center, said Dan Donohoe, a spokesman for King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg.

The Seattle Times does not typically identify juveniles who are accused of crimes unless they face adult charges.

Around 3 a.m. Sunday, the alleged victim returned to his residence in the 11200 block of 57th Avenue South after attending a wedding, according to charging documents. He noticed a large group of teenagers in the street, but didn’t think much of it.

As he was parking his car, the man was approached by the teen girl, the papers say. She asked if she could borrow his cell phone to call her mother; the man cracked his door open and dialed the number, at which point the girl allegedly sprayed him in the face with mace, charging papers say.

A group of four or five youths came “out of nowhere” and rushed the man. They pulled him from his car and began kicking and beating him in the street, the papers say. The youths eventually fled and the man attempted to wave down a passing car, but the occupants refused to call 911 because “they didn’t want to get involved,” charging papers say.

The man got in his car and drove a short distance away to seek safety and call 911, the papers say.

While talking to a 911 dispatcher, the man saw some of the same youths, who again began to assault him, according to charging papers. According to the papers, the victim ”noticed small children, eight to ten years of age, trying to get involved” in the attack. Pascal and another boy allegedly struck the man with pool cues, landing at least one “good blow” to the man’s head that caused him to fall to the ground and begin to lose consciousness, according to charging papers.

As the man defended “himself the best he could,” he saw his car being started up and driven away and realized that his car keys had fallen out of his pocket, the papers say.

Several Seattle police officers and King County sheriff’s deputies were in the area at the time and one officer quickly located the man’s Toyota, which was allegedly being driven by the 14-year-old boy, the papers say. The man was able to identify Pascal as one of the teens who had allegedly struck him with pool cues and the 15-year-old girl who allegedly doused him with mace, according to charging papers.

The man was taken to Harborview Medical Center and was treated “for severe head trauma and pepper spray exposure,” the papers say. He has since been released from the hospital, according to a spokesman for Harborview.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this is why more people need to arm themselves

start getting pepper sprayed and rushed by kids, just start unloading and ask questions later

then we'd have ourselves an armed hero who defended himself the american way and a group of dead felons and wastes of american taxdollars, instead of a bunch of losers who are now likely to spend the rest of their lives in the system

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Assault: State v. Pascal: Juvenile respondent Kersan Pascal has been convicted of Second Degree Assault for shoving a woman into the path of an oncoming Metro bus in downtown Seattle last May. The woman suffered serious injuries because she hit the bus with such force that the windshield cracked. Witnesses at the scene reported that the respondent laughed about the incident, asking his friends, "Did you see that [woman] fly?" The respondent has been sentenced to the statutory maximum of 15-36 weeks in the Juvenile Rehabilitation Administration. The prosecution of this case was handled by DPA Kate Meyers, and Seattle Police Detective Anthony Gaedcke led the investigation.
what a piece of shit. this kid is better off dead

shoot first let god sort it out

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
this is why more people need to arm themselves

start getting pepper sprayed and rushed by kids, just start unloading and ask questions later

then we'd have ourselves an armed hero who defended himself the american way and a group of dead felons and wastes of american taxdollars, instead of a bunch of losers who are now likely to spend the rest of their lives in the system
he wouldn't be seen as an "armed hero" though. Extreme liberals would be crying their eyes out all over the news talking about "there could have been another way without violence, he didn't have to shoot these kids, blah blah blah etc etc" and the guy would have ended up a villain for defending himself

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
he wouldn't be seen as an "armed hero" though. Extreme liberals would be crying their eyes out all over the news talking about "there could have been another way without violence, he didn't have to shoot these kids, blah blah blah etc etc" and the guy would have ended up a villain for defending himself
yea i know i was just giving the typical anti-liberal spin on teh whole thing lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol seattletimes has some of the best troll comments on the web

No worries since most of them will probably be dead before they turn 20 and the parents will be 100% responsible. This Pascal person is facing some serious charges with real hard time. I can only imagine the story these butt ugly punks are concocting in order to blame the victim.
More worthless, violent thugs ruining our city and country.
Those punks love this! Every arrest just gives them more "street cred" with their gang "homeys". They just get free TV, food and bragging rights for a couple months and they're out again. Maybe if there were still work farms....
I'm sure the court will slap these kids with the 6 months of probation that they deserve! (sarcasm)

The parents should be charged with criminal negligence. What are these kids doing on the streets at 3am?
That neighborhood could use a couple of flea bombs to get rid of the vermin. Feel sorry for this man but I bet he won't "think nothing of it" next time he sees a group of teens in the street. So glad I decided not to move to the south end.
these kids are pcs of shizz, and they probably had no chance in life since birth, when are we going to step up education and take control of these kids lives early on, bad parents breed bad kids, have to break the cycle
Throw the book at these sick little F***s. Arrest the parents too. I'm sick to death of hearing about what kids are doing to their elders these days. Enough already.

And those who didn't want to 'get involved'. Shame on you, ya cowards.

We're not far from being 'the Wild West' again. Vigilantes are right around the corner.
Next time, best to have Smith - Wesson as your copilot.
exterminate these street rats.. they are just going to grow up to be pimps, thieves, rapists, and murderers. You know... thug life.